10 points for best answer i need help?!

Question: 10 points for best answer i need help!?
help how do you do the wax stamp thing of harry potter please i need help!Www@Enter-QA@Com

Well, its easy!. if you are a wizard/witch it's just a simple spell!. It's called the "wax stamp thing" spell!. You should be able to find it in any rudimentary spell book!. Good Luck!Www@Enter-QA@Com

The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 enter-qa.com -   Contact us

Entertainment Categories