What is that film making piece of equipment called?!

Question: What is that film making piece of equipment called!?
I've seen directors and cinematographers carry a viewing lens around their necks!. They use it to frame up a shot or get an idea of what will be on camera before they film!. What is that thing called!? If I wanted to buy one, do I need to be concerned about whether or not it matches the camera I will use!?Www@Enter-QA@Com

It's called a director's viewfinder: http://www!.directorsviewfinders!.com/Www@Enter-QA@Com

The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 enter-qa.com -   Contact us

Entertainment Categories