What is the name of the technology used to create the 3d effect in movies (where!

Question: What is the name of the technology used to create the 3d effect in movies (where you wear special glasses) !?
In the new My Bloody Valentine movie, one wears special glasses in the theater and a somewhat 3d effect is created!. What is the name of the technology used to do this, and where can I find more information!?Www@Enter-QA@Com

Stereopsis is the phenomenon

Stereoscopy is the technology

Check WikipediaWww@Enter-QA@Com

Im not too sure but i think its something to do with polarization!. like each camera lens is polarized differently so when you see in on the screen, each of the lenses on your glasses are polarized the same as the cameras so each lens sees only one side of it!.

I kinda figured some of it out myself when i went to disneyland a few weeks ago!. I went on a few 3D rides and with the glasses on the picture looked normal but when i took them off i saw a double image!.Www@Enter-QA@Com

I'm not sure what its called, but a 3d camera is basically made up of 2 different cameras placed the same distance apart as your 2 eyes are!. One is tinted cyan and one red, and the glasses allow one eye to focus separately on each, and melt them together to give somewhat of an artificial sense of depth!.Www@Enter-QA@Com

Usually it's filmed with a double lense'd camera!. The glasses make it so one eye sees one image, and the other eye see's the other!. This is why if you aren't wearing the glasses it looks blurred, or like double vision!.Www@Enter-QA@Com

Not sure!.!.!. but here's a page with info - http://en!.wikipedia!.org/wiki/3-D_filmWww@Enter-QA@Com

The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 enter-qa.com -   Contact us

Entertainment Categories